Monday, August 31, 2009

WOW..it's September already ...

WOW indeed!! Time has really flown by so fast - so quickly in fact, it's been nearly 3 months since my last post!! *_*
I have to sincerely apologise for the lack of updates on here .. i've found that i've been writing more and more on my Twitter and less on this blog - for some reason i cannot fathom, maybe because it's more convenient and quicker to "Tweet" lol .. So guys, if you have been missing my messages or just my stupid rambling ons, follow me!! ...

As for my work/latest news, i have a "My Schedule" blog ... (many thanks to Carmen for keeping this constantly updated^^)

Right now, im in the process of plugging and promoting my second single - the song is titled '極' (Extreme)!! Radio airplay should start this week, which means hopefully more radio interviews and live shows!! :)
I really love the composition and style of this song and i hope you guys do too - it's something that me and my producer (HUGE shout out to Hanjin!!) carefully decided to put out, as HK is seriously in need of reputable dance/club anthems!!
Pls be on the look out for the song - EXTREME love to you all ;)
Vx

At the 2009 Hong Kong Dance Marathon - Raising Funds for "Suicide Prevention Services"

At the MAC Make-up Artists Collection


Here's to new challenges that lie ahead -
SPEEDLAND - best Re Track singles of Speed is out!! Pls go support^^
This song is one of my favourites of theirs...love the new concept of the video - just shows how we've all really grown ~

19 comments:

Sennie倩 said...

^v^
i am the 1st..
malaysia is showing [moonlightresonance]now..

'zhong zai'

cheer up

Anonymous said...

Hey, you updated, haha.
Best of luck to your single! (:

U.S is cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon :/ Hope the weather's good in HK.

Vivian said...

Vincent,

i love your 1st single.. really nice.. can't wait for your single album to be out!! pls come malaysia for promotion~
i definately will go and support you!!
add oil~

Sh!Q! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sh!Q! said...

Hey!
Hi there.
Watch the moonlight reasonance.
OMG! The character that you played is real CUTE!!!
Hope to see you being feactured in more of this shows.
LOVE YOU!
PLus, the songs you sing are real nice.
Hope that they will sell your album in SINGAPORE.
Hope that they have some kind of fan club thingy or what.
I will root for you in the evey evemt.
:)
Best of luck in everything.

ericsohin said...

hey ya,, can we befriend?

Ashley said...

Heyhey. I'm not sure if you will check this out but just want to say you're really cute in moonlight resonance. It is showing in Singapore currently and you definitely pull this off. Your bubbly look made me checked you out on the net and i chanced upon this blog and the great song you sang. I think it was sang amazingly well. Loved it a lot. Hope you have more songs coming up or even shows opportunity. Loved to see more of your works.

Hope you update your blog more often. ^^

p.s. i have followed you on twitter. tweets out. :)

mok_26 said...

Hi Vincent, this is Mok from the men's uno magazine. May I have a personal interview with you, plus some photo shootings with car? My e-mail is mok@chicgroups.com, would you kindly leave your contact? Thanks a lot!

Dawn said...

Hi, i think you're super cute. =)

kumi93 said...

Hi! I am from japan and my boyf& I like your album. I hope you will come to Japan in the near future.

Keep up your good work:)

Rashid said...

HI.YOU VERY INTERESTING

Unknown said...

It's nice to be young.

Anonymous said...

Pozdrawiając zaprasza Ciebie autor tego tekstu do współpracy przy tworzeniu i ukonstytuowaniu Konstytucji Mieszkańców Planety Ziemia, która ma zepewnić Tobie środki do szczęśliwego życia.

hapi said...

Hi Vincent Wan, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Unknown said...

know the new manufactures of cleaning products for homes and offices see the blog of sales and payment sell inside and outside of Brazil to access the email marcosdsomt@hotmail.com looking for a program to translate my blog for sales you make your purchase prices are very low access the blog http://biodecprodutoquimico.blogspot.com/

Frosty Autumn said...

Hey!happy birthday!:)

Unknown said...

Its seems really cool, best of luck for your single its really nice.

Equipment Finance

Unknown said...

Find the latest used and new boats for sale.
Great used boat deals and prices.
More here used bass cat boats for sale

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com